Connect. Collaborate. Create community change.
Philosophically, core beliefs inform our work and are foundational to the values we hold and the principles by which we operate.
* A leader is anyone whose intention is to step forward to serve in these times;
* Leadership development is rooted in personal and human development;
* Organizational transformation is rooted in individual transformation;
* Reflection is a core leadership competency, and one which is often minimized or overlooked;
* Effective leaders combine their head and heart when making business decisions;
* Humans learn best in a social context, within a community of others, and through storytelling and conversation;
* Leaders are hungering for a time out for deep, genuine, transformative conversation;
* Leadership is a shared activity;
* Essential conversation will change us and the world.